BizTech College Mississauga campus is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Faculty interested in joining the campus to consult within our Digital and Social Media Marketing Specialist programs who must have strong knowledge in teaching the following courses:
- Digital Marketing: Topics covered in this course include internet marketing foundations, how search engines work, SEO, paid search marketing, online advertising, landing page optimization, analytics, online PR and ORM, and mobile marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The relevant knowledge, perspectives, and practical skills required to develop marketing strategies that influence the opportunities essential in social media and consumer-to-consumer social interactions for achieving business and marketing goals.
- Analytics for Business Decision: An introduction to modern theory, tools, and techniques used when making business decisions. You will develop the skills needed to be successful in a business analytics role using methodologies to develop a strategic advantage.
A minimum of 5-10 years practical experience working in digital and social media marketing with a focus on:
- Clear idea of useful text books for digital and social media marketing subjects
- Strong knowledge about resources, dynamic presentation skills, and engaging lesson planning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
Note - Previous experience of providing consultation or teaching in college or university would be preferred.
A degree, diploma or certificate from a related program. - Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel as well as superior English communication and organizational skills are required.
Type of Job -
It is a full time/part time job.
Start Date -
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person