Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that helps our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Associate.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, your role will be to create content that effectively targets various industry segments, geographies, and personas, ultimately driving brand awareness and generating sales leads. You are responsible for managing sales networking events (ie. tradeshows) and all marketing automation tools to deliver marketing KPI’s.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 2 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Utilize branding and product key messaging, technical articles and industry insights to rewrite desirable and engaging content targeting various industry segments, geographies and personas
- Continuously draft, develop creative content and update the website, email campaigns and social media with new content
- Create engaging multi-media marketing campaign briefs for review for larger projects
- Interview in-house or third-party subject matter experts to acquire technical content. Leverage multiple sources of information into storylines, and draft clear concise and compelling messaging that represent the voice, essence, and leadership position of our brand
- Compile and create marketing and sales tools, ensuring the brand is represented effectively for all internal and customer facing materials including brochures, internal newsletters, website, press releases, presentations, videos etc.
- Manage all marketing automation tools, lead generation databanks, and the scheduling, release of multi-market media campaigns, and help to develop relevant KPIs
- Manage the marketing project tracker and provide dashboards that reflect the results of marketing efforts for review with recommendations for improvement
- Effectively manage marketing projects, agencies and designers, SEO, web, media, event staff and others to source information and produce deliverables
- Keep accurate records of all marketing engagement activities, projects and outreach
- Video capture (if in-house) and video storyline creation. Management of third-party videographers, agents and consultants that may aid in the produced materials for publication
- Gather important information on Canadian and US tradeshows for attendance. Manage the tradeshow and event schedule, payments, ordering and coordination of materials, tracking and payments
- Maintain digital filing and naming convention organization and structure. Input details and invoice payments into budget tracking file and forward approvals to internal and external parties as directed.
- Source and assemble information and materials for sales and marketing as needed
- Conduct market research and perform data analysis as requested
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Post secondary education in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience using formal marketing automation tools and writing professional content
- 3+ years’ experience launching multi-media campaigns with emphasis on digital advertising and social media
- Must have Advanced Marketing Automation and multi-media campaign management skills – loading, scheduling release. Expertise with Salesforce Engagement (Pardot), and ZoomInfo a desirable asset
- Must have experience developing effective and engaging content
- Medium to Advanced computer skills – specifically MS Office – Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Ability to Travel – Expected travel up to 5% on an annual basis – US and Canada for tradeshows and events to engage with customers as part of the team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport and be able to attend events
- Willingness to acquire industry knowledge
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in data analysis
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience managing agencies
- Ability to use Video Editing software
- Resourceful, self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation from day 1
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19.. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!