Digital Marketing Specialist
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren't satisfied with keeping pace with today's complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will support digital marketing activities across marketing technologies and channels for Ricoh North America's (US and Canada) campaigns/programs. This role is responsible for the coordination and build of most webinars/events across industries and portfolios. You will support the planning, building, and execution of campaigns/programs within Marketing Automation Platforms, partnering with internal and external teams to deliver projects on time, within budget, and on brand. A successful Digital Marketing Specialist thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while collaborating with cross functional teams to achieve campaign/program goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, implement, and execute successful campaigns/programs that ultimately support lead, revenue, and profit generation.
- Support the program development process related to the Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), bringing together all relevant stakeholders/resources to guide the development of tactical program plans, program architecture/flow, lead scoring, identification of program assets, and delivering relevant experience to the target audience.
- Provide program, event, and webinar support to all Digital Marketing Managers (DMMs) as needed.
- Coordinate internal resources, external agencies, and digital platform owners to build and deliver campaigns/programs within or connected to the MAP.
- Help to generate concepts, designs, and contents for programs including emails and landing pages, working with appropriate resources as needed.
- Follow project management processes, adhere to brand guidelines, comply with legal standards (e.g., CASL and CAN-SPAM), and other best practices as established by the business and market.
- Own the MAP program launch checklist and quality assurance for market launch including the communication of program details to the Lead Development and Field Marketing teams.
- Compile and analyze performance metrics to assess effectiveness, and proactively coordinate an iterative process for improving lead stage conversion rates based on testing and performance.
- Stay current with industry skills, trends, and emerging tactics.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA University degree in a related field.
- Experience in coordinating work across multiple internal and external teams is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in producing and managing integrated digital marketing campaigns/programs.
- Experience in or willing to learn building programs within Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Hubspot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Experience in building/managing webinars, events, and email nurture programs is preferred.
- Experience in platforms such as Zoom, Swoogo, and project management tools is preferred.
- Agency or consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience in or understanding of B2B marketing practices.
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms and how they deliver a comprehensive demand generation experience.
- Strong project management skills to facilitate the creation of multiple elements needed to host online events and webinars.
- Ability to complete basic program builds and editing in Marketing Automation Platforms.
- Strong people skills to drive planning, identify needs, monitor progress, and manage timelines.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to support the creation of effective webinars, email campaigns, and landing pages.
- Ability to create, manage, and communicate campaign/program performance reports.
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices and other SEM (e.g. PPC) strategies and optimization.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple assignments and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Action oriented self-starter with commitment to delivering with excellence, set priorities, work on multiple projects simultaneously, problem solve, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and be hands-on in certain technologies as required to support Ricoh's evolving digital marketing needs.
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.