We Are Frostbite:
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team develops creative engine features and the latest tools that let our game makers create stunning games. We're honored to have thousands of game developers worldwide using Frostbite as they create some of the industry's best-known titles and amazing player experiences. Join us as we help shape the future of gaming with Frostbite.
The Frostbite Release team delivers high quality releases to game teams within EA. We are looking for a candidate who can quickly familiarize themselves with, and works well with multiple partners in a distributed environment. Reporting directly to the Sr. Software Engineering Manager, your primary responsibility will ensure Frostbite evolves in the ways how changes are released.
- You will collaborate with several teams to meet all requirements for high quality releases.
- You will work with others to ensure all engineering standards are met in our development and release environment.
- You will provide support to development, partner, and QV teams to troubleshoot production issues encountered during development cycles.
- You will implement improvements to our tooling and processes to increase the efficiency and quality of our products and contribute to keep relevant documentation updated.
- You will collaborate with important partners to define indicators for releases and processes.
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise in releasing software within a large-scale operational environment, focusing beyond the scope of DevOps practices.
- Minimum three years of professional proficiency in both C++ and C# programming languages
- Garnered three years of professional experience managing and supporting multiple development and release branches.
- Solid knowledge with version control concepts and good practices
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and hands-on experience
- Experience with game/engine development
- Experience using Perforce
- Experience with Python
- Experience in multiple Engineering disciplines in the software development cycle
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with current gaming platforms – PS5, PS4, XBSX, Xbox One, PC
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.