Salary: $60,000-$70,000 + 5% annual bonus potential
Are you passionate about local food culture? We're Foodee, a team of food experts on a mission to connect local restaurants to businesses through our corporate catering platform. We help corporations spread the power of good food by curating menus from top local restaurants and delivering them to your office.
We're looking for an all-star Content Marketing Specialist who will develop strategic enablement assets to discover and convert more buyers into customers. This is a cross-functional role that requires a proven track record of developing strategic content to achieve goals. If you have an obsession with solving pain points through technology and unlocking new customers through strategic content, this is the role for you. The ideal candidate will be based in Ontario, Canada. We are not offering relocation or sponsorship for this role.
Develop sales enablement resources to support client sales team in converting buyers to customers
Drive higher client opportunity to win rate % by developing sales enablement assets customized for each city's competitive landscape
Own the planning, development and distribution of client-facing content by market. Work closely with internal stakeholders and external contractors (where required) to create relevant materials including case studies, sales one pagers, competitor comparisons
Measure content adoption by the client sales team and identify opportunities to optimize content further for higher client engagement, and opportunity to win % with Hubspot analytics and GA4
- Lift digital brand awareness in select markets by creating event marketing materials, OOH advertising content and amplifying sales assets
- Increase number of brand-related searches and clickthrough rate on Foodee pages in select markets by developing SEO content for local cities and collaborating closely with in-house marketing and design specialists
- Support higher conversion rates on paid ads by identifying and developing improved ad copy and landing page copy
REQUIRED SKILL SET/EXPERIENCE:
3+ years B2B content marketing experience, including copywriting for websites driving conversions, email campaigns, client case studies, sales email cadences, ad copy to drive client sign ups and revenue
3+ years experience measuring growth and identifying opportunities from content with marketing analytics platforms, including SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics 4, and Hubspot
- 3+ years in B2B advertising including programmatic, OOH and Google Ads (search)
Proficient in reporting on content KPIs including new users from organic traffic, customer sign up %, add-to-cart %, demo booking % and sales enablement asset utilization.
- 3+ years experience using Hubspot to manage static email campaigns, automated workflows, develop sales cadences and report on overall performance
Care deeply about the quality of your work, with high attention to detail including grammar and spelling
Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to provide deliverables on-time while proactively communicating with stakeholders in product, sales and success teams
Able to receive constructive feedback as part of your professional development and balance it with delivering your projects
- Embrace a digital-first work approach and put effort into nurturing collaborative relationships with your coworkers through video calls, socials, Slack huddles and messages (whatever works!)
Willingness to flex your working style where needed to balance collaboration styles in the middle, recognizing that everyone has a different personality and thrives in different environments
Director of Marketing
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Paid time off, including sick, vacation & quality of life days
Paid statutory holidays
Monthly health & wellness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Work-from-home flexibility; fully remote applicants accepted but must be in Ontario
At Foodee we are committed to strengthening local restaurants, and it all starts with our people. We're creating a culture where everyone feels included and diversity is celebrated, and we believe that makes our business better. We strive to open every window of opportunity to discover our future applicants, and in each role we endeavor to look beyond your work and educational experience. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We can't wait to see what you bring to the table.