Position: Marketing Specialist – Abbotsford Canucks
Reports to: Manager, Marketing
The Marketing Specialist leads the development and execution of all ticketing relating marketing campaigns for the Abbotsford Canucks. As a key member of the Marketing Team, they build effective working relationships with stakeholders and leverage both internal and external resources to deliver campaign objectives.
This role will focus on:
- Partnering with the Manager, Marketing on production and execution of all revenue generating marketing campaigns supporting ticketing, membership, and premium products
- Liaising with business leaders to ensure marketing initiatives deliver on business objectives and departmental goals; working with key internal stakeholders to define success, clarify campaign scope, and establish timelines
- Implementing marketing budget for ticketing and premium campaigns, optimizing spend through analytics-driven decisions
- Leveraging in-house and external research and analytics resources to turn data into insights and insights into an advantage
- Building marketing plans that deliver on campaign objectives (i.e., content, message, channel mix, etc.)
- Championing marketing’s ticketing strategy execution and reporting, including deployment of email marketing campaigns, sharing best practices with marketing team to support growth and learning of team
- Using best practices like workback schedules, RACI charts, and project charters to ensure campaigns and collateral are delivered on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Liaising with in-house Content, Design, and Digital teams to build strategic, compelling briefs that deliver desired outcomes (i.e., lead generation, market awareness, fundraising, etc.)
- A team you can belong to and believe in
- A fun, high energy environment
- An open mind for new ideas
- The opportunity to embark on a career development journey
- Ensuring all campaign touchpoints are aligned to overall brand standards and quality expectations
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field such as marketing or business management
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar marketing/agency role
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including social media, display, SEM, etc.
- A proven ability to make critical data-driven decisions independently
- Experience prioritizing the use of limited resources to optimize results and efficiency
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional time management and organizational skills
- This is an onsite role at our office in downtown Vancouver
Vancouver and Abbotsford are two of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.