Project Coordinator - 5 years of experience in related field or at least 1 year of supervisory experience in construction.
- Establish and maintain COR Certification for the company.
- Work with a COR consultant to develop the Certification Project Plan with targets completion dates and milestones.
- Define and establish compliance and requirement baselines, identify the gaps.
- Develop policies and procedures to fulfill all certification requirements to obtain the certification
- Once certification is granted, develop a plan to integrate the requirements in all operations.
- Maintain the certification current and relevant.
- Collaborate with the Office and Finance Coordinator to keep the Fleet Database up to date.
- Plan and execute on fleet management activities when they become due as per the database as well as when it is required.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained and serviced at regular intervals.
- Ensure all vehicles are clean, damage free and represent the company well.
- Ensure all vehicles have current provincial licensing and insurance.
- Recommend sales and purchases of vehicles as required.
- In collaboration with Project Managers, and supervisors, forecast labour requirements in relation to current and future jobs on hand.
- Develop and maintain a robust database of labour resources.
- Develop and maintain a contractor onboarding process to ensure their familiarity with billing and payment processes and timelines, and their compliance with Impact Safety and other relevant policies and procedures. Build in other relevant information to ensure the success of the contracting relationship.
- Recruit, employ and onboard the skills required to maintain a Just-In Time flow of labour for all projects.
- Network and build relationships with trades to maintain a steady flow of reliable and affordable resources.
- Ensure required building materials are on site
- Coordinate delivery of materials and equipment at job sites as required.
- Perform material count and deliveries when required.
- Ensure that all job sites are equipped in time to continue work without delays and stoppages.
- Coordinate and communicate with Foremen, Site Supervisors and Project Managers regarding the flow of materials and equipment.
- Report delays and supply chain problems to with Foremen, Site Supervisors and Project Managers, as well as the General Manager.
- Liaise with the Marketing Consultant bi-weekly to plan social media posts.
- Gather social media content for the Consultant.
- Pro-actively take photos of moments worth sharing and generate stories and innovative post ideas for the Consultant
- Meet deadlines and understand the importance of project milestones
- Adhere to the Impact Code of Conduct and policies and procedures.
- Do bi-weekly meetings with manager to provide updates on projects and work in progress weekly.
- All other duties as discussed.
- Strong organizational skill. The Project Coordinator is required to keep accurate digital records of work always completed and in progress.
- Self-Management – This role required exceptional levels of self-management.
- Scheduling and organization your own work priorities and duties in the context of time.
- Managing and developing oneself to foster strong productive work relationships with peers, stakeholders, and supervisors.
- Team player. Work to the benefit of the team and the organization always. Focus internal action towards building a positive, productive, and safe workplace. Focus external interactions to being an ambassador for Impact Drywall.
- Crisp, clear, and regular communication.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution. It is core to the role to maintain a smooth operating environment. In that context the coordinator needs to solve problems proactively and resolve differences and challenges before they escalate.
- Computer skills: Adept at working with MSWord and Excel, and basic knowledge of developing and maintaining a working repository of documents in OneDrive and SharePoint.
Min. Education - Highschool
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $48,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person