At Clarke North America, we are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager with extensive experience in software development, hardware upgrade, and Network / Cyber security projects. The ideal candidate will have a 10+ years of experience working in a large corporate environment, as well as relevant certifications related to audit and security.
This job is suitable for someone who has worked on large scale transformational projects involving ERP systems and hardware modernization. The selected individual has worked in the I.T. department working on hardware and software. You have must have experience working on Windows and cloud environments. A thorough understanding of networks and communication is required.
- Manage complex IT projects from start to finish working with cross functional teams.
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Coordinate project resources, including internal and external team members.
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders and executive management.
- Ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes where appropriate.
- Manage project scope, change requests, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure compliance with audit and security policies and regulations.
- Ability to involved in requirement gathering, development, and testing with end-users.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT project management in a corporate environment.
- 10+ years of experience in I.T. infrastructure management, software engineering, and network security management.
- PMP certification is a must.
- Certification in audit and security (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CRISC, etc.) is desired.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Scrum).
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Expertise in transportation industry is a definite asset.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, and policy development is highly desired.
If you are a results-oriented, driven IT Project Manager with PMP certification and have a background in in software development, hardware, and networking, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON L6T 5S6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a software development certification?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- IT project management: 5 years (required)
- I.T. infrastructure and network security management: 10 years (required)
- PMP certification (required)
Work Location: In person