Tier 3 Technical Analyst
Accurate Network Services Inc. is on the hunt for a Senior Support Desk Technical Analyst to join our team.
This is a full-time position (weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm) with some after-hours and weekend work. You will be required to take part in an on-call rotation to monitor critical alerts (approximately one week every six weeks) and assist the on-call technician who is covering any emergency calls. This role is primarily based out of our Calgary office, however, there may be occasional onsite work at our client’s locations.
- Take ownership of escalated tickets and client-down outages, troubleshooting issues to resolution.
- Minimize client downtime, identify root issues, and implement permanent fixes.
- Actively guide and provide support to the team when they call for help.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to deliver results for the customer (work with vendors, teams, and thinking outside the box).
- Review, validate, approve, and complete Change Requests.
- Review, validate, and approve other technical work as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of five years' experience:
- Providing senior level IT Support
- Administrating Microsoft 365 and Azure environments
- Managing Windows Domain environments
- Configuring and managing SonicWall devices
- Configuring and managing Ubiquiti or Aruba devices
- Administrating Dell Servers
- Administrating and Management of Virtual Environments (e.g. VM Ware, Hyper V)
- DNS management - internet and local domain
- Expert level Microsoft and Network certifications
- Strong communication skills to work with vendors and clients directly
- Strong problem solving skills
- A valid driver’s license
Why Choose Accurate?
- Generous professional development program
- Active Social Committee with events you can write home about
- Health Spending Account
- Multiple opportunities for growth (we promote based on skill—not tenure or bureaucracy)
Accurate Network Services Inc. is an Alberta-based managed service provider focused on common sense, practical IT solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We’ve been in business since 2008, growing from a one-man-shop run primarily out of the back of a car to the 40+ person company we are today. We care a lot about providing quality service to our customers, and as a result, we have grown almost entirely through word of mouth and referrals.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $29.00-$39.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Microsoft 365 Administration: 5 years (required)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration: 5 years (required)
- CompTIA A+ (preferred)
- CCNA (preferred)
- Microsoft certifications (AZ-900 etc.) (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-01