Worldwide Furniture is a locally operated business for over 45 years. We’ve become HRM’s furniture store by providing a great selection, exceptional service, and incredible value year after year.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Consultant for our Bayer's Lake (Halifax) location. This is an exceptional position for sales professionals looking for an opportunity with great earning potential. We are also considering those without previous sales experience, who are motivated, personable, and excited to be in control of their own earning potential.
Why Join Us?
- High earning potential - guaranteed base rate that you cannot go below + generous commission program.
- Health and dental benefits;
- Generous staff discount;
- No more than a 37.5 hour work-week is required.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, exciting Company.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Use exceptional communication skills to uncover customer’s needs;
- Use your product knowledge to find suitable solutions for customer’s needs;
- Successfully convert customer opportunities into results;
- Develop long-term relationships with customers;
- Provide information to customers to ensure accurate and realistic expectations; regarding delivery and after-sale experience;
- Work collaboratively with entire furniture team to ensure an overall positive customer experience.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Proven success in retail sales an asset (commission sales preferred) – but willing motivated individuals without experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Exceptional relationship building skills;
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions;
- Proficient with computer programs and technology
- Exceptional communicator.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Criminal background check is required
- Weekend work is required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-30