Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent located in Windsor, Ontario, is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Property & Casualty license - OTL (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- Life license - LLQP (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Attention to detail
Base pay of $40,000 - $50,000 based on experience + commission.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Insurance License: OTL/RIBO (preferred)
- Life License: LLQP (preferred)
Work Location: In person