Royal LePage Westside Klein Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. (Contract or Full Time Options)
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for curating Digital Marketing campaigns and with an extensive understanding of the impact of marketing on Social Media channels (including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube).
Klein Group has established itself as a high performance real estate company with a dynamic and team-driven approach to all aspects of client service and results. We thrive on continuing to stay innovative, professionally developing and committing to professionalism, all while maintaining a superior work/life balance.
We are #1 in Vancouver and #14 across Canada for Royal LePage among its 18,000 agents across Canada. With over $100B in real estate sales annually, Royal LePage remains the strongest real estate brand in Canada.
Areas of Excellence:
- Energetic and professional personality, natural at developing relationships and working in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with solid knowledge of Social Media Channels, with in-depth knowledge of SEO and SEM marketing tactics.
- Should be able to produce over a dozen times of content with understanding of creation and reaction of viral content
- Able to schedule quarterly campaigns, administer a yearly calendar and deliver and track 3 to 5 postings per week on all channels.
- Ability to produce great results independently and in a team environment, while understanding best practices and management of timelines.
- Able to provide analysis, highlighting successes and recommendations for future considerations.
- Lead and develop marketing strategies to drive traffic and brand awareness through digital marketing communications.
Duties to Include:
- Provide strategic leadership and direction on all digital, web and social initiatives across core business segments.
- Curating and managing digital marketing campaigns and content strategies, ensuring branding is applied.
- Optimizing and developing regular reporting schedules on social media trends and opportunities, measuring impact of day-to-day strategy.
- Creating and managing a monthly social media content calendar and marketing schedules for social platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and SEM marketing tactics and best practices.
- Continuously improving digital marketing channels and optimizing them to drive high quality traffic and leads through research based on media-related industry trends.
- Analyzing the day-to-day content on our website to ensure that posts are relatable and relevant to each city and communicating to your team what should be posted on each channels.
- Working with Marketing Department to develop and manage social media strategies aimed towards creating brand awareness and preference by direct engagement with our target audience.
- Developing digital marketing campaigns with strategic use of digital and social media advertising, newsletters and other channels to drive qualified traffic and generate real estate leads.
- Supporting the marketing department by assisting in the development in new content and ensure execution of cross-channel content strategy.
- Enhancing the Brokerage’s image and reputation through effective branding and management of social media channel.
- Schedule quarterly campaigns, administer a yearly calendar and deliver and track 3 to 5 postings per week on all channels.
- Work collaboratively with various team members to ensure that branding is applied and effective.
- Maintaining a network of key contacts, constantly growing a strong network – from a business development aspect but also from a marketing perspective.
- Completion of Diploma or Certificate in Marketing, Communications or related creative field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Branding and/or Advertising. Experience in the Real Estate is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- What experience do you have in managing and refining media campaigns to direct clients? What experience do you have in CRM management?
- What results have you achieved for companies via digital marketing in the past?
- What is your super power?
Work Location: In person