Are you excited to use your technical expertise to join a technology solutions entrepreneurial start-up within a well- established national financial services organization? Join our growing team of technical support staff who truly make an impact on product and service delivery at Intellifi.
The successful candidate is passionate about delivering a best-in-class end user experience, putting into practice not only an in-depth advanced level of end user technical support expertise but also a broad range of knowledge of networks, infrastructure, meeting room technologies, and will be responsible for supporting all or our Calgary IT infrastructure operations. This position requires strong technical expertise, self-motivation and organizational skills in order to ensure alignment with and execution of the organization's IT Roadmap goals and objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
o Provide end-user technical support
- Receive and resolve Level 1 and Level 2 support incidents via ticketing system or hotline calls
- Effectively manage your own ticket queue and assist in the overall ticket queue of the team
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents
- Contribute to solutions that will provide better employee operational efficiency and reduce technical management overhead
- Provide remote support for CMLS corporate offices across Canada (Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec)
- Coordinate with different internal departments as well as third-party vendors to resolve issues
- Maintain and exceed day-to-day SLA’s
o Provide in-office support in Calgary
- Act as the primary IT personnel on-site at the CMLS Calgary office
- Manage IT equipment in Calgary office
- Perform physical IT tasks in the CMLS Calgary office as necessary (hardware replacements, server-room and network troubleshooting, etc.)
- Manage and maintain hardware inventory in Calgary office
o Systems implementation, operation, and administration
- Manage and implement projects and initiatives
- Develop and maintain a standardized operational framework to include procedures, guidelines, compliance, and reporting activities
- Perform and support operational duties as required
o Security operational analysis and reporting
- Enhance and operate Security related operational and reporting processes, ensuring adherence to service level agreements and agreed deadlines
- Identify and contribute to security related solutions based on corporate objectives and corporate governance
o Customer and team support
- Pro-actively assist the technical support specialists with support requests when required
- Researching and resolving difficult and complex problems
- Analyzing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventative solutions
- Mentoring other support personnel on hardware and software problem analysis and resolution
- Researching on new technology and procedures to improve overall customer experience
o Technical analysis and troubleshooting
- Perform configuration and support for a wide range of devices and applications, including but not limited to: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Telephones, Mobile devices, and applications
- Work with team or independently on IT projects, operations, and continuous improvement initiatives
o Communication and time management
- Communicate effectively and pro-actively at all levels
- Assist other IT team members when required
- Provide after-hours service as required
Skills and Qualifications:
o Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge of advanced computer hardware, including desktop imaging, hardware provisioning and being comfortable using remote support systems.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including OS patching, security updates, backups, advanced troubleshooting and re-imaging.
- Extensive application support experience with Windows 10+ operating systems, Microsoft office products. Familiarity with administration of SharePoint as asset.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and ticket management
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Experience working in an ITIL and Cobit-driven environment, and working knowledge of ITIL and Cobit principles and processes an asset.
- Fluent English written and oral communication skills. French is not required but an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills. Sense of humor and strong skills working within a team.
- Strong documentation skills.
o Ability Requirements:
- Ability to conduct research on a wide range of computing issues is required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness to learn new technical skills and best practices.
- Comfortable with change.
- Ability to share knowledge and build strong relationships with other support teams members
- Balance operational tasks with project and KTLO work.
- Ability to break and complete large and complex work streams (Problems, Projects, Operational Tasks)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure situations.
- A college diploma or university degree in the field of computers and/or minimum 3-5 years’ equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Microsoft operating systems, network + or ITIL Foundations an asset (not required but recommended).
- Experience with incident and change management systems
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Supported Windows based enterprise applications and have experience in supporting the following:
- VMWare Server Virtualization technology
- Network administration including the support of Firewalls, network switches and routers.
- Experience in managing, deploying and using cloud service (Microsoft Azure experience an asset)
- Are experienced and knowledgeable in information technology information library (ITIL) and or COBIT methodologies;
- Financial services or FinTech industry experience is considered an asset.
Benefits and Perks
Some of the benefits we offer at Intellifi include:
- Health and Wellness Spending Accounts
- Health, Drug, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Paid vacation, sick days, and personal days (in addition to all civil and statutory holidays)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Maternity / Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Discounted gym memberships
- Travel assistance and EAP
- Business Casual dress code
- Company social events + sport teams
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Education reimbursement
- Training and mentoring programs
- And more!
Welcome to Intellifi, where our mission is “Lending Solutions Simplified”. This is more than tagline for us – it’s our commitment to every customer, business partner and team member.
While we have decades worth of experience and expertise in Commercial Services and Technology, Residential Services, and Residential Technology, we aren’t standing still. From the adventurous start-ups to the established institutions with billions in assets, and to those we have yet to serve, we owe it to our dozens of clients to always be moving forward.
At Intellifi we believe that a culture of innovation, creativity and partnership is what enable us to provide executable end-to-end solutions to the various lenders in the residential and commercial industry in Canada. Where hi-tech meets hi-touch, we are a team of experts providing a selection of technology products and lending operations services that helps create efficiency in loan management for both our clients and their customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Intellifi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process by emailing [email protected]
We want to hear from you!
If you are confident that you would be a strong asset to our team, submit both a cover letter and resume today! We thank all applicants for their time in applying, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Consideration of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.