About the Role
JSI is seeking a skilled Technical Support Specialist to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will provide technical assistance and support for Microsoft Office 365, Cisco Webex, and other software applications, as well as maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation. The role requires excellent customer management skills, critical thinking skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Stay up to date with IT industry trends and best practices.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Create and maintain workflow and process documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Microsoft products.
- Manage licensing and service agreements.
- Support and maintain active directory, security, authentication, and encryption solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Participate in training and coaching sessions to improve technical skills.
Qualification & Skills
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Recognized skills in supporting active directory, security, authentication, and encryption systems.
- Experience working with operating systems such as Windows, Unix, and Linux.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and accurately document articles and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Experience administering M365, Active Directory, and Endpoint Central is an asset.
JSI is built on purpose, that of making a difference in the world.
Founded in 1979, this privately-owned technology company is the North American leader in designing and developing acquisition, collection and analysis solutions for law enforcement and intelligence communities.
With 4Sight – JSI’s single, unified, product suite – customers can combine any number of disparate data sources into a highly intuitive, visually-focused platform. The result? JSI’s customers spend less time working with data and more time seeing patterns, understanding trends, and gaining perspective (and making the world a safer place).
With over 400 employees and a strong, growing global presence in Canada, the U.S., Australia and Germany, JSI is not only the dominant player in its industry, it is also known for its fun, high-performing, purpose-driven corporate culture.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), JSI will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.