CCP is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to work on our new unannounced project at CCP Games!
In this role you will be working with a small, focused DevOps team as part of a larger infrastructure team. Specifically, on DevOps, developer tooling, and infrastructure engineering.
This position is based in Reykjavík.
Why join CCP Games?
We create virtual worlds more meaningful than real life. We have been trailblazing digital economies, virtual societies, and epic worlds for over 20 years. We pioneer, experiment, learn and collaborate. We push the boundaries of science fiction, and we love what we do, every minute of every day. We are looking for people who are passionate about all-things tech.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent 3+ years of diverse relevant professional experience
- 2+ years of diverse relevant professional experience
- Experience in Infrastructure as code and CI/CD
- And experience in one (or more of): DevOps, build systems, Terraform, Linux, Gitlab/Github, Cloud Infrastructure, AWS, Agile, open source, security, Python, Golang
- Programming language-agnostic
- Continuous delivery of value in a highly autonomous fashion
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on a new project in cooperation with talented and ambitious co-workers
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Double workstation setup and flexible work environment
- An active fun division that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Discretionary quarterly and annual performance sharing plan
- Annual sports grant
- A mobile phone as well as a mobile usage package
- Home Internet
- A conditional monthly transportation grant
- A work environment that focuses on employee well-being
- On-site doctor, free of charge, as well as other on-site services at a discounted price
- Relocation Package
All applications must be submitted in English.