TRUCK DRIVER JOBS! LONG HAUL, GARBAGE DRIVER, REAR LOADER AND MORE...
COMPANY WILL SUPPORT LMIA FOR SKILLED DRIVERS!
Education :-Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience :-Verifiable 1 year
Security and Safety :-Bondable
Work Capabilities :-
Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, physically demanding
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Communication Systems Experience
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Documentation Knowledge
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Driver logbook, Accident or incident reports, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports
- Load and unload goods
- Drive lighter, special purpose trucks
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Perform brake adjustments, Pay and receive payments for goods, Transport and handle dangerous goods
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.