- Design, write, and test new software.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products for the development of company’s interactive video games.
- Recommend and plan the installation of new systems based on analysis.
- Maintain existing computer programs/systems by making modification as required.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Program animation software to predefined specifications for the company’s
interactive video games.
- internet-based and mobile-based application.Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of users requirements.
- Write documentation for new and updated software.
- Develop, modify and maintain gameplay features that integrate effectively into existing software.
- College diploma in computer science.
- Minimum three years of experience in computer/mobile game programing.
- Language: English
- Ability to use the software such as Unity3D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS windows.
- On-site parking.
- Casual dress.
- 10-day vacation, or 4%
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01