Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premier Equipment Ltd is a full-service John Deere dealership specializing in agriculture, lawn and commercial grounds care and compact construction equipment. With heritage dating back to the 1950's, our organization has grown through the decades bringing to life John Deere's commitment to customers of quality and innovation.
Premier proudly serves Southern Ontario with 8 locations (Alliston, Ayr, Elmira, Listowel, Ospringe, Tavistock, Smithville and Norwich), offering a robust parts inventory and over 90 technicians able to provide service and maintenance.
Our Purpose statement is “To be the best part of our customer’s day by improving their business and lifestyle.”
We appreciate that customers have many options when it comes to who they select to meet their equipment and service needs – be it for their business (farm, landscape or compact construction) or for their lifestyle (lawn, garden, home and workshop). When customers call on Premier Equipment it is because they have a problem or need they require assistance with – could be an equipment or technology need, or a repair or service need. Whatever the circumstance, we challenge our staff to be the “best part of our customer’s day” by effectively providing them with quality products and exceptional service to meet needs and make their business more productive or their tasks around their home or property more efficient or enjoyable.
We offer competitive wages, a competitive benefits package, RSP matching, Profit Share, along with many other perks. As an essential business, we offer secure employment with an engaging team atmosphere!
Come and hear what we are all about!
- Provide administrative support to Fleet Manager, Training Manager and Executive team members (separate roles).
- Maintain necessary Fleet databases for changes, post monthly invoices and provide monthly reporting.
- Point of contact for all general insurance needs including notifications, changes, claim submissions, and billing. Also maintain all insurance related filing.
- Work with third party to maintain company cell phones and tablets, including upgrades, orders and calling plans, posting monthly invoice and reporting.
- Purchase office supplies for all locations.
- Assist with organizing and executing company-wide Christmas Party.
- Organize all Corporate catering and Corporate events as requested.
- Arrange travel for employees as requested.
- Track and reconcile main company credit card including posting of invoices, monthly or as needed.
- Mail pickup (Canada Post) and Interoffice mail – sort and distribute daily.
- Monitor and address Corporate related general phone calls and email.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years in an Executive Assistant position with Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and various computer programs.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and organization.
- A problem-solving mindset with ability to work with minimal instruction.
- Able to prioritize tasks and be flexible when urgent matters arise.
- Able to work individually as well as with other staff as needed.
- Open to sharing and switching tasks with co-workers as required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.