Trellis is a B2B SaaS company that provides an AI-powered software platform for eCommerce merchants to generate more demand for their products. We use the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and automation to drive profitable sales for our clients. Our software platform currently supports marketplaces like Amazon and Google Shopping.
Trellis is seeking to hire a Customer Success Specialist to advise and support our client brands in reaching their business objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your expertise in digital marketing and business development to unlock the full growth potential for today’s brands.
Benefits of Working at Trellis
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology start-up based in Canada
- Competitive stock option plan
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
- Reimbursed health and wellness expenses
Key Job Responsibilities
- You will join a team of e-commerce marketing strategists responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from initial demos & discovery to onboarding, engagement, renewals, and expansion.
- You will work directly with marketing managers and directors from our client brands to understand their business objectives and advise them on how to apply Trellis solutions to meet those
- You will support the client through their onboarding and adoption of the platform and continue to advise the client on new solution opportunities as the client’s business continues to grow.
- You will act as the voice of the customer and influence the Trellis product roadmap to promote the best possible experience for Trellis’ current and future customers.
Requirements/Qualifications/Skills required include:
- You have enterpernurship passions.
- You have a marketing agency experience.
- You have an interest in e-commerce, economics, business, and customer success
- You have strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for unlocking growth potential.
- You have demonstrated strength in customer relationship management leveraging aptitudes in empathy and acting as the voice of the customer within the organization
- You have a strong analytical mindset with skills in data science and business intelligence tools, and you are comfortable with developing sophisticated data queries and scripting to accomplish your analysis objectives.
- You have experience working with modern CRM systems including customizing data schemas and workflows in such systems to improve internal processes
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Verbal and written skills in multiple languages are an asset as Trellis works with brands in countries around the globe
The Trellis Team
At Trellis, we are passionate about delivering results and positive user experience to our client brands.
With that narrow goal, our driven team works to build out an ambitious product roadmap while seeking out and responding promptly to requests from our current clientele.
We are witnessing a generational shift in consumer behavior in e-commerce. By joining the Trellis team, you too can participate directly in enabling the market transition. If you have an analytical mindset with a willingness to learn and a passion for high-paced forward progress then we want to hear from you!
Interested applicants, please forward resumes to: [email protected]