Come Join Us!
Over the past 35 years, C-FER Technologies has advanced the safety, environmental performance and efficiency of technologies and operations around the world. C-FER’s unique research and consulting capabilities span a broad range of projects that include advanced simulation and modelling of the most challenging non-standard engineering applications, as well as full-scale testing under complex loading and environmental conditions. Our clients include the world’s major energy companies, major pipeline transmission companies, and manufacturers that supply equipment to these industries. C-FER also supports the Global Energy Transition by utilizing our state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure to evaluate materials and products for the growing hydrogen economy and to support emerging technologies in carbon capture utilization and storage (CCUS).
C-FER’s Equipment Reliability & Software Department is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Client Support Coordinator (Software). This permanent, full-time position reports to the Department Manager, and is the point of contact for all C-FER local and international software product administrative support, from initial quote through to distribution and reporting.
As a secondary function, this position also assists C-FER's Sales and Business Development Teams with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) analytics/reporting, and directs sales inquiries to appropriate associates.
What You’ll Do:
You will thrive given the opportunity to manage competing administrative priorities and demonstrate excellent organizational and customer service skills. You can expect to work independently with both internal and external clients, and will be expected to be proactive and prompt, seeking additional detail and clarification through questioning, and taking ownership of assigned duties.
More specifically, you will:
- Act as administrative first point of contact for all client inquiries related to software license purchases and basic troubleshooting, responding to inquiries within one business day.
- Provide initial administrative support for clients with basic technical problems such as installation issues and simple troubleshooting errors. Direct more in-depth technical inquiries to engineers and Software Developers.
- Create and manage new software license codes for new releases of the software product and distribute them to the clients.
- Prepare quotes, track, and follow up on quotes, ensure acceptance of software license agreement terms and conditions, prepare the software product packages and send them to clients, and track sales and client inquiries in a software product database.
- Provide administrative support for the external courses that C‑FER provides and data processing support for the Joint Industry Projects (JIPs) that C-FER manages.
- Issue software license keys and maintain Softlock license database.
- Forward all client corporate information, contracts, agreements, and purchase orders sent by clients to the Contract Administrator for corporate search, review, and approval prior to accepting them.
- Handle the software license replacement program for clients.
- Register clients for an online demo version of the software products and follow up with a request for feedback and possible order.
- Forward invoice requests to the Billing Clerk and Financial Analyst or delegate.
- Provide weekly software product sales and marketing summary reports.
In addition, you will:
- Act as CRM administrator for both C-FER's existing CRM and a joint CRM with Alberta Innovates and InnoTech Alberta.
- Respond promptly to and direct sales inquiries from potential clients to associates in a professional manner.
Ideal Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Accredited Business Diploma or Degree, with less than five years of experience.
- Excellent multi-tasking, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong proofreading, editing, and formatting skills.
- Proven customer service in dealing with colleagues and international clients in a highly professional manner.
- Advanced computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach to work responsibilities.
The following would be considered assets, but are not critical to the role:
- Experience in a sales or marketing role.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Interest/background in data processing.
- Interest/background in help desk roles providing basic technical computer-related support and/or light programming.
C-FER offers a highly challenging and friendly working environment, continuous learning opportunities, outstanding benefits and flexible earned days off. If you believe you are qualified for this position, please complete the online application form at [email protected] attach your resume together with a cover letter and a copy of your unofficial transcripts (if applicable) in one PDF document quoting Competition No. 23-016 on or before October 11, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for further consideration will be contacted.
C-FER Technologies (1999) Inc.
Main Location: 200 Karl Clark Road | Edmonton | AB | T6N 1H2 | Phone: 780.450.3300
East Location: 3712 Roper Road | Edmonton | AB | T6B 3T9 | Phone: 587.754.2337
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-11