New Business Representative
Desjardins Insurance Agent Team Member
Location: Pickering, ON
Position type: Full Time – With Hybrid opportunities
Our successful Desjardins Insurance Agency is seeking a Licensed professional to join its winning team for the role of New Business Representative. We seek an energetic professional, interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a sales environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Contact & schedule your appointments.
- Identify customer needs to offer correct products.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service to new clients.
- Professionally represent our Agents office
- Conduct work in office and remotely.
- Produce and maintain relationships with lead generating partners.
- Produce/Partake in social media content.
- Conduct warm, cold, and follow up calls.
- Generate organic leads through existing and newly acquired contacts.
- Work with the agent & General manger to establish and meet productivity goals.
- Property & Casualty license (OTL license) **Required**
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Successful experience in time management and flexibility preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Proactive in problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be self motivated and goal orientated.
- Ability to confidently present products to potential customers.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.