Magnum Trailer & Equipment is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join us in our overall marketing efforts. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping to promote the company brand using various marketing tactics.
The ideal candidate can translate data and research into actionable marketing plans that inform branding and campaign development. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of these marketing plans to achieve targets ranging from brand awareness to product promotion, in pursuit of strategic growth plans.
The main responsibilities will include supporting the development of creative materials for, and management of marketing campaigns, and analyzing the effectiveness of those campaigns, and maintenance of the website and social media accounts.
- Conduct market research and analysis to find answers about market requirements, size, demographics, habits, and trends.
- Conduct analysis of competitor campaigns, website, and social media accounts.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, such as web content development and optimization, print media, and events planning.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels e.g., email, website, social media, and advertising.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize email campaigns.
- Analyzing marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc., to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Create and distribute monthly reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor results and trends.
- Document procedures, processes, and workflows, and recommend changes for greater efficiencies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in marketing (with an emphasis on digital marketing preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience with a focus in email marketing, marketing automation technology and marketing analytics
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods, (including traditional and digital marketing such as print media, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media content management).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools (Web Analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications (Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, Salesforce etc.).
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication and writing skills.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in a marketing or related subject.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of product launches.
- Experience in the use of front-end and back-end web development tools such as HTML, CSS, Java, Python etc.