VTEK Consulting Group Inc. has had extensive experience in the oil and gas industry for more than 20 years. Over the past few years, our firm has experienced unprecedented growth, making us one of the leaders in the industry.
- Annual salary that stands out from the market and base on experiences;
- Full package for the group insurance;
- Pension fund with contribution;
- Flexibility of working hours (7am-6pm);
- Paid sick days;
- Close for Christmas holidays;
We have a structured recruitment system in place to ease the hiring process.
Travel: Requires to travel through-out Canada
- The Business Development and Marketing of VTEK for sustainability and growth. The responsibilities include: Market Intelligence, Branding, Marketing, Sales Planning and Forecasting, Client Identification, Client Relationships, Sales Strategy, Qualifications, Proposals, Presentations, Closing Contracts, and monitoring client satisfaction for work performed.
- Work cooperatively with the senior managers to develop and maximize all opportunities for VTEK Consultants Inc. in the Industrial Industry and, in particular, the energy sector.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish VTEK’s business goals.
- Provide Market Intelligence
- Provide competitive analysis strategies to increase market share
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers to identify new markets and customers.
- Develop action plans for target accounts, projects, and maintenance activities to support VTEK Consultants Inc.’s growth within the Industrial and Energy markets.
- Ensuring the company’s growth objectives are achieved; articulating new business development opportunities, identifying, negotiating, and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get secure new accounts. It includes the preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Lead the formulation, execution, and monitoring of the company’s business development, market penetration strategies, and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increased revenues
- Develop client relationships, strengthen industry partnerships, and maintain a portfolio of strategic Customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business development: 10 years (preferred)
- Oil & Gas: 10 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person