As a Senior Consultant, you will be bringing a senior level of expertise to identify opportunities, problem solve, business case and address key customer service experience and execution-oriented challenges, be responsible for the execution and delivery of key business and digital initiatives at ADP. The role requires developing and nurturing organizational relationships, being a highly effective consulting team leader, having a clear execution focus and results-driven mentality as well as subject matter expertise, continuous personal and professional learning, and growth.
Reporting into the Director of Strategy & Transformation within the Service function at ADP, the Senior Consultant will support the execution of key initiatives as part of our Digital and Business Transformation through:
- Act as the User Champion, with key consideration towards delivering an exceptional client and agent experience.
- As a business lead to a specific digital transformation/technology initiative (e.g., self-serve), provide the business subject matter expertise and leadership required to successfully launch that initiative from start to finish.
- Act as the conduit between the Service Delivery organization and other key stakeholders to ensure the successful rollout of various digital tech, initiative, and business processes.
- Identify Customer Service Experience gaps through qualitative and quantitative root cause analysis of customer sentiments. Build targeted Customer Experience strategies and lead the execution to ensure best in class Customer Service Experiences.
- Identify opportunities for additional use cases (e.g., automation, process streamlining) in the portfolio.
- Identify the game plan to achieving client and internal adoption of the tools used as well as the value realization outlined in the initial business case.
- Provide end-to-end leadership and ownership of activities and deliverables pertaining to a select portfolio of initiatives and to oversee its successful completion.
- Document research & outcomes into organized and supportable recommendations (using MS PowerPoint, MS Excel) etc.
- Create presentations to support leadership discussions.
Other ad-hoc responsibilities to achieve the goals of the Strategy & Transformation team.
- Candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience (in either Business Transformation Strategy/ Technology Strategy), or 5+ years of progressive, work experience in relevant operations, business transformation execution and/or business process improvement engagements.
- Experience in synthesizing complex information and creating presentations for senior / leadership / executive audience.
- Experience in improving processes, identifying gaps and solutions.
- Leading transformative initiatives in organizations and dealing with cross-functional partner teams is required.
- Experience in high profile business, technology and digital transformations (i.e., planning and execution of initiatives is a 'must have' / as well as building sustainability & governance as part of post-launch strategy).
- Experience in facilitating change management and adoption as part of the business / tech. transformation.
- Managing stakeholders' expectations in complex situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop strong working relationships with senior leaders within the organization.
Consulting experience with Tier 1 Professional Services/Consulting Firms is an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (B. Com/BBA) or Engineering from a 4-year accredited college or university.
MBA / Post Grad Degree is an asset.
- Individual is a proactive self-starter and 'go-getter' in their current role and organization who is forward thinking with a passion for challenging the status quo and continuous improvement.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Superb emotional intelligence and ability to relate to a variety of personality types.
- Superb structured problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability.
- Detailed oriented, while able to grasp "the Big Picture".
- Aptitude to lead and coach team members.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.