Are you a Sales Professional that has experience in the Glazing and Glass industry? Do you
enjoy working on exciting architectural projects all across North America? If so, apply for the
Sales Coordinator position at Greenlite Glass Systems today!
Greenlite Glass System is a pioneer in the glazing industry, offering a full range of innovative
glass solutions throughout North America, for commercial, transportation, institutional and
defense projects. From heat-reflecting to ballistic, smart-glass, fire-rated and structural glass,
our technologically advanced glass systems improve the quality of a project and the lives it
Greenlite has led the North America Glazing Industry for the past 19 years through an amazing
journey, by developing and implementing new technology adopted by the world’s top
Architectural firms. We have set new industry benchmarks with the completion of many
Working at Greenlite Glass you would be working on projects, such as past projects:
● Commercial clients such as: Google, Amazon, Facebook, JP Morgan Chase
● Universities such as: NYU, Stanford, Berkeley, Princeton, SFU, UBC and more
● Transportation hubs such as: Salesforce Transit Center, Translink, STM
● Museums and Institutions such as: the Smithsonian
● Knowledge of sales principles and practices i.e. prospecting experience through cold
calling, networking and research.
● Proven record of promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective
customers through a relationship-based approach.
● Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, market
trends, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of
pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
● Knowledge and understanding the competitor’s product lines.
● Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills that can be used to
establish and strengthen both external and internal customer relationships.
● Ability to organize, prioritize, problem solve and multitask in a fast paced environment.
● Work well with a tight team.
● Excel and be accountable in a work environment with limited supervision.
● Ability to interact with internal customers in a positive and constructive fashion.
● Develop and maintain accurate project files.
● Can articulate features and profiles of all product lines to key buying influences.
● Ability to analyze new customer opportunities and add when needed to achieve sales
● Ability to promote during industry trade shows and industry events.
● Basic understanding of key financial drivers and relate them to overall territory and
● To produce accurate and detailed sales reports to management to include competition
notes of interest, trends, negative and positive feedback from current and or potential
customers as well as the Architectural community.
● Ability to travel.
● Professional appearance and strong confident interpersonal skills.
● Proof of valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
● Assist Sales Team to increase sales for Vetrotech Canada Fire-rated glass solutions,
PRIVALITE switchable glass North America.
● Coordinate Sales inquiries and Requests for Quotations with the Estimating team.
● Understanding of Architectural Drawings, Shop drawings and RFIs with the clients
engineers using both internal and external detailers
● Coordinate/oversee Purchase Orders with Suppliers/Manufacturers. Ensure they have
been built to our specifications and dimensions.
● Ability to facilitate Lunch & Learns for (Architects) Product Knowledge Engagements for
(Glazing Contractors and Façade Consultants).
● Participate and register with industry organizations such as the GCA, FENBC and
Specification Writers Association, and others.
● Procurement of all relevant material for the project tracking against the estimate.
● CRM and sales pipeline management (Hubspot).
● Social Media Post and update online credentials.
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office Outlook, Excel.
● Schedule meetings on Zoom, Teams, Google meets and other communication
$65,000.00- $85,000.00 plus bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Moody, BC V3H 2B1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Glass/ Glazing Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Architecture Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Port Moody, BC V3H 2B1