Spruce Salon Lake Country is hiring an experienced, full-time stylist to join our team. This opportunity is ideal for a highly motivated individual who desires to excel in their field and grow their career.
Along with a beautiful atmosphere and fantastic team, we are an in-demand salon that is increasingly busy. This stylist who joins our team will have the ability to grow their clientele extremely quickly.
At Spruce, we provide and focus on education and training so that every employee is offered the opportunity to experience world-class education on an ongoing basis. We strive to provide feedback and development for each team member. At Spruce, we offer competitive, commission based pay, and as you grow in knowledge and skill, you earn wage and career advancement.
The core responsibilities of our stylists are to:
- Cut, color, style, shampoo, and treat hair.
- Provide top-tier customer service and develop relationships with guests.
- Assist other stylists, apprentices, and front end team members when needed, and help with general salon upkeep, and cleanliness.
- We are looking for a stylist who has:
- Passion for their craft, positive energy, and enthusiasm in the workplace.
- Completed their schooling and has experience in the industry.
- Strong consultation and communication skills to expertly understand and meet guests’ expectations while providing a great experience.
- Organizational skills to effectively maintain the day to day requirements of their position.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- hair styling: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person