Koolatron is growing and looking to expand our North American sales team.
We are searching for a National Sales Account Manager. who will be responsible for the business development and account management of key accounts.
The responsibilities include managing and developing existing Retail & Ecommerce business with national and regional retailers in Canada and the US, and acquiring new customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Obtain, develop and create sustainable, profitable sales programs
· Manage and grow sales at key regional and national retail and e-commerce accounts identified in Canada/USA
· Search out and acquire new sales accounts
· Exceed sales objectives year over year while growing share and distribution points
· Develop proposals with new and existing accounts while maintaining accountability for delivering strong financial results
· Ensure Key account coverage based on agreed frequency
· Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and their specialty areas to satisfy all account requirements
· Ensure clear and regular communication to internal company employees across all departments - including marketing, sales, supply chain and planning
· Actively pursue new opportunities with each assigned account
· Build strong executive relationships with assigned retailers to foster long term growth
· Coordinate account & market reviews with KPIs, identification of best practices and key learnings for the market and key accounts
· Plan, schedule and participate in key trade shows
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
· Ability to travel within the USA and Canada
- Daily meetings, collaboration, and office hours at the Brantford, ON headquarters. **This is not a remote/hybrid position**
· Minimum 4 years multi-account management experience dealing with the buyers, category managers, at large or regional retail/ecommerce companies (i.e. Best Buy/ Costco / Amazon/ Wayfair/ Target/ London Drugs) as well as experience dealing with distributors
· Previous National Account and wholesale industry experience
· Sales experience with hard consumer goods preferred
· Excellent oral & written communication skills combined with strong organizational ability
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· University Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5+ years account management experience
Koolatron is consumer goods company with a product portfolio that includes over a dozen brands and more than 200 unique products sold through ecommerce and retail channels in North America, Europe and Australia. Koolatron is a global leader in thermoelectric and refrigeration products and is widely known for its flagship line of made-in-Canada 12 volt cooler/warmers.
Our product lines include small kitchen appliances, wine cellars, compact fridges/ freezers, travel coolers, outdoor/garden products, automotive accessories, pest control and pet care products. Koolatron is a global licensee for products under the Kenmore, Coca-Cola, Molson Coors, Miller Coors, Corona, and Michelin brands.
Our company headquarters are in Brantford, Ontario with additional offices in Quebec, New York, United Kingdom and India.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brantford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you have experience selling to major ecommerce websites or big box retail stores in the US?
- sales account management: 4 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-01
Expected start date: 2023-10-15