Are you someone who is dynamic and motivated to help develop our business? Why not join our growing company dedicated to getting kids excited about science! You will be an integral member of the Mad Science team, bringing in your sales and marketing talents!
Our mission is to inspire children through science, sparking lifelong imagination and curiosity. For over 30 years, we have delivered unique, hands-on science experiences for children through our after-school programs, birthday parties, workshops, special events, and summer camps. Our innovative programs are as entertaining as they are educational!
As French Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the coordination of all areas of business, as well as creating and implementing sales and marketing plans to bring in new business opportunities, and maintain current clients. Work week will be from 25-35 hours per week depending on bookings.
Job begins July 18.
- Primary coordinator for all french after-school programs (ASPs), camps, and birthday parties.
- Maintains relationships with clients and updates contact databases as needed
- Handles incoming inquiries for programming
- Creates new business opportunities (schools, organizations, camps)
- Reaches assigned goals through outreach and cross-selling programs
- Manages client communications such as booking confirmations, invoices, follow-up surveys, and requested promotional material
- Develops and implements advertising and marketing campaigns
- Uses social media to network, maintain relationships, and build business branding
- Manages digital, paper, and promotional marketing material
- Completes background check
- Fluent in French and English
- Must have valid drivers license and own reliable vehicle
Compensación: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Mad Science is a powerhouse brand with locations around the globe! For over 35 years, we have sparked imaginative learning through our summer camps, birthday parties, in-class workshops, after-school programs, and special events for kids ages 3-12. Become part of our team and help us inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers. Our locations are always looking for part-time instructors and full-time office staff.