Marine Thinking is seeking an individual looking to join an agile, dynamic, and motivated team in the ocean artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic technology industry. Our technology aims to help protect the environment by supporting the sustainable development of the marine industry.
In the role of Technical Writer, the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the project teams and business partners to develop proposals and other technical documentations to support the rollout and adoption of Marine Thinking’s solutions and applications;
- Gather information by researching, identifying sources of information; coordinate submissions and collections; identify and communicate risks associated with proposals;
- Write, revise, and edit drafts of government proposal responses (including executive summaries and technical, management, past performance, resume, and pricing sections), white papers, and marketing materials.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and milestones and coordinating requirements with internal and external partners;
- Edit documents and technical literature prepared by other staff members, for content, coverage, clarity, and voice consistency, recommending revisions and editorial standards as appropriate;
- Maintain quality results by using templates, following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone, and maintaining proposal support databases;
- Scan opportunities and resources that can benefit our business;
- Patent application writing and management;
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineering preferred) with minimum of 3 years’ experience or Master and higher degree in related fields.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience on creating customized written content for engineering proposals, with understanding of the proposal lifecycle and content management;
- Continuous Improvement – Able to contribute ideas for improvements in work methods, systems, processes, and procedures
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and concurrently be detail oriented.
- Demonstrated willingness to make decision within delegated authority levels.
- Take appropriate risks with good judgment to satisfy our internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to details;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ensuring all deadlines and quality control are met;
- Being a self-starter who can work independently, multi-task, balance multiple priorities, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Good strategic planning abilities;
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the requirements of projects
If you are interested in the latest tools and technologies; If you are enthusiastic about taking on new challenges as we continue to push our technology forward, come and join our highly skilled and growing team!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.