Location: 5080 Boul Wilfrid-Hamel, Quebec, Quebec
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. Take a look at the position below and join our family today!
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts • Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Provide a top-notch guest experience
- Maintain fast speed of service
- Take orders from customers
- Assemble orders on trays or in bags
- Manager of the dining-room and responsible for taking care of all aspects of the area
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
KFC is a proud franchise that is part of the FMI family!
The Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI) is one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America. We own numerous franchised restaurants operating under the Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread brands (among others). FMI is a growing organization, ranked among the Best Managed companies in Canada. We have been recognized for other awards such as, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality, Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Professional Development.