Xplore is now hiring Bilingual Virtual Technical Support Specialist in the Nova Scotia area to fully train and work all from the comfort of your own home!
We are looking for self-disciplined and innovative individuals with exceptional customer service skills who are looking for the opportunity to leverage these competencies. You will be connecting directly with our customers to support in solving the challenges they face. You must be an individual who can learn through multiple development channels, be able to multi-task while dealing with the stress that can be experienced in working from home. You will be ready to tackle this position after completing at-home learning with our robust training program.
In order to work remotely, Xplore requires that you meet and the following criteria:
- A dedicated, private home office space in your residence and the ability to work a flexible schedule between 7:00am – 2:00am Atlantic time.
- High-speed internet connection with download speeds of at least 25mbps installed (speed tests required)
Xplore offers a high energy, fast-paced work environment where employee opinions and feedback are valued. We offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- $3.00/hour Bilingual Premium (French/English)
- Eligible for an additional employee loyalty bonus of up to $1000
- Bonus incentive opportunities up to $2,800 annually
- Excellent company benefits including health and dental
- Matched participation in group RRSP
Key responsibilities include:
- Advanced technical troubleshooting with customers calling to resolve concerns related to internet/network connectivity and email
- Providing high quality customer service within Xplore’s service level and quality guidelines
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate and escalate technical issues as appropriate including Channel Support and Network Operations
- Documenting and prioritizing trouble tickets and technical issues on customer accounts
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of technical troubleshooting for Xplore products and staying current on relative technology advancements.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset.
- Experience in a contact center environment considered an asset.
- Previous remote working experience is an asset.
- Strong customer focus and a willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- A high level of accountability and trustworthiness.
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment.
Condition of employment:
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplore is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Xplore Inc. is Canada’s fibre, 5G and satellite broadband company for rural living. Xplore is committed to the relentless pursuit of an improved broadband experience for all Canadians. Xplore is building a world-class fibre optic and 5G wireless network to enable innovative broadband services for better every day rural living, for today and future generations.