Black Diamond Group owns and operates a portfolio of businesses specializing in modular buildings and remote and temporary workforce housing solutions, along with a digital marketplace for business-to-business crew travel management. We create value by providing differentiated solutions. We believe each customer and each project is unique and that we can tailor a combination of products and services that deliver an enhanced outcome. Our Way is to Create a Better Way – this is our challenge, our call to action, our why!
We believe that a clear strategic vision, with measurable objectives, along with disciplined accountability and data-based decision-making leads to successful outcomes. When we couple this approach with our values-driven, collaborative, safety conscious culture, we achieve top decile performance, deliver results, and have fun while doing it!
We offer careers, not jobs, and we strive for an environment where the best people come to work and feel rewarded for their contributions. We are a team of the best and the brightest in industry, and since our inception, we have led with a people-first approach. We give our employees ample opportunity to pursue their interests and passions and support them as their careers progress.
BOXX Modular is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. BOXX Modular rents, leases, repairs, renovates and sells temporary and permanent commercial modular buildings, including standard buildings ready for immediate delivery and custom-designed new-manufactured solutions. We work with our customers to plan and provide workplace solutions, and supply additional services such as delivery and installation, furniture rentals and more.
BOXX Modular has a full-time position for an Marketing Coordinator in Houston or Dallas, Texas or in Calgary, Alberta. The selected candidate will work from a Home-Office setting and can reside in Houston or Dallas, Texas or in Calgary, Alberta.
BOXX Modular’s MSS Marketing is looking to have an energetic, creative, and detail-oriented individual join our team! The U.S. division of our business continues to grow rapidly, and we are looking for a new team member to execute outbound marketing campaigns and support our sales team with general marketing needs.
The successful candidate will work closely with BOXX’s VP, Marketing Services to build on existing marketing efforts and scale marketing’s support to the next level in the U.S.
- Write blog posts
- Review content written by 3rd party writers
- Edit and enhance website pages as directed
- Collect and organize project case study information
- Case study writing
- Project visits for photography and video
- Organize internal online marketing directories (photography, video, collateral, branding, etc.)
- Social media post creation and scheduling
- Assist with Google Ads management as needed
- Assist with designing of collateral, advertisements, and other related marketing assets
- Assist/oversee administration of U.S. trade association memberships
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics, including: registration, advertising, booth shipping, swag, and marketing collateral
- Assist with content development for email marketing campaigns
- Process POs for invoices in SAP
- Perform other tasks and duties as directed
- Travel up to 15%
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tactful and inquisitive problem solver
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Goal oriented self-starter that is highly motivated and seeking career advancement
- Strong interpersonal skills; cross functional interaction will be required
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn and intuitively navigate a variety of software and tech platforms
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Photography, video, and related editing experience a plus
- Must comply with all company employment policies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred (3-5 years)
- Experience in the construction industry preferred
This is a full-time position with a salary commensurate with experience and industry standards. Excellent benefits package and participation in the BOXX Modular Commission Plan.
For more information, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Black Diamond Group Limited is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
Company: BOXX Modular