Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Are you excited to help customers reach their insurance needs?
If you answered yes to these questions, working for an Insurance agent may be the career for you! We’re looking for a motivated, sales-oriented individual who has a passion for the insurance industry. Our goal is to build up strong relationships and increase our professional reputation. Looking for a full-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in our office.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Educates and advises our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and everyday
- LLQP license
- Bilingual – Hindi, Urdu or Punjabi (oral) and English (oral and written)
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate , or telemarketing ) preferred
- Strong understanding of social media/ technology.
- Two years related work or sales experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Previous insurance experience in various disciplines, such as underwriting, claims, sales or service would be an asset
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.