Division: Trotter & Morton Ltd. - Corporate Services
ENTRY/ INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
Trotter & Morton Group of Companies are a diverse group of building trades experts offering unique and integrated construction solutions within the commercial, industrial, and civil construction industries to the facility services and building maintenance sector.
Since 1927, our skilled workforce has brought their high-quality workmanship, experience, and passion to a diverse project portfolio that includes some of Alberta and British Columbia's most iconic structures.
At Trotter & Morton, we know we're only as good as our employees. We are looking to hire hard-working and committed individuals who will contribute to our team of experienced personnel by bringing a willingness to learn and an entrepreneurial spirit to every project. The IT Coordinator will be responsible for managing and supporting all End User Technology and ensuring smooth day to day IT operations. They will provide superior IT support via remote desktop, telephone, e-mail and in-person. The IT coordinator will also perform system administration tasks.
What's in it for You
- Competitive salary
- Minimum 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- Extensive benefit plan
- RRSP Matching
- Professional development and training resources
- Health and Wellness program
- Inclusive and engaging work environment
- Fun company events and barbeques
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage End user Technology environment e.g. Computers, mobile device , printers, helpdesk and user support etc.
- Building and configuring computers including software and other business applications
- Create and maintain user accounts, ensuring that all users have their accounts with correct permission
- Manage Fileserver access and NTFS folder permission
- Basic Server Administration
- Maintain an inventory list of all IT assets and software licenses
- Provide technical assistance to resolve issues with systems, mobile devices and user support
- Manage Active Directory and Group Polices
- Manage Anti-virus and windows updates
- Manage Print server
- Update documentation and appropriate records with pertinent server information
- Manage all problems to resolution, communicate resolution status to stakeholders, and document solutions to problems
- Backup Administration and Tape rotation
- Manage projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Professional, approachable and customer-service oriented
- General IT knowledge and basic networking concepts
- Honest, Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Travel to remote Sites and offices
- Participate in rotating emergency on-call support and weekends
We offer an excellent, competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package.
We firmly believe our employees are our best assets and we are committed to providing ongoing training and support to allow them to reach their full potential. Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an industry-leader in safety, and we strive for an incident-free workplace in all aspects of our operations. If you have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence, apply today and build a rewarding career as a member of our high-performing team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
The Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring talented, qualified professionals without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground and to providing an environment without discrimination.
Every effort is made to provide fair and equal employment and development opportunities and to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, compensation, promotions, and transfers are based solely on skills and capabilities, job requirements, job performance, and other job-related criteria.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.