Do you like to win? Do you want a career in an industry that is essential and stable? Keep reading!
The dynamic and resourceful person in this position, will work on a WINNING team in a stable industry and make a difference daily, by connecting with clients in order to provide them with customized insurance products and financial services, that meet their needs.
- Identify all opportunities to propose protection to clients and get them in the right spot, with regards to insurance and financial services. Provide appropriate offerings to the immediate and surrounding community, with an emphasis on making a difference for individuals and families.
- At times, assist clients by applying changes and performing other servicing activities to meet the client's needs effectively, while advising and educating in order to ensure the client's complete satisfaction and retention.
- Establish personalized telephone and in-person contact with clients. Create a climate of trust conducive to the provision of insurance and financial services. Educate and advise our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Manage and build client relationships from first contact and onward, to ensure the policies are current and needs continue to be met as well as new products/services are offered and sold based on the clients' life changes.
- Assist with Marketing efforts, to encourage and enhance sales, both individually and for the team/agency as a whole.
- Appropriate insurance licenses, i.e. OTL, LLQP as required.
- Professionalism and integrity required.
- Sales experience and successful track record of meeting sales goals preferred.
- Customer and goal-oriented, as well as sales-driven; the desired individual will strike a balance between strong productivity and attention to detail/quality.
- Resourceful and motivated.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Second language is a plus.
This position is with an independent contract Agent that is part of the Desjardins Exclusive Agent Network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agent's employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contract Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Flexible work from home options available.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.