- MUST have 3 - 5 years in a customer service & sales role in an OPTOMETRY/OPTICAL environment.
- We are located at Markham/Scarborough border http://google.eyetelligence.ca
- We do not hire students or part-time workers.
- We do not provide LMIA to candidates.
Eyetelligence is dedicated to the community in providing a lifetime of quality and affordable eye care with professionalism, friendliness, and compassion. At Eyetelligence, Patients are our prime focus. Eyetelligence fosters a culture of medical care excellence through technological advancement. Highly qualified, experienced, and skilled Physicians, Assistants and Trained Ancillary Staff deliver the required treatment and consultation with the ultimate precision, success, and patient satisfaction. All our eye care professionals stay at the forefront of technology and are committed to ongoing education. It is also our commitment to educate our patients on all their eye care needs. We strive to exceed our expectation!!
FULL TIME Office Administrator/SALES to become the next super star team member.
- Office Administrator/SALES will offer expertise in Optical Sales, Lab orders, customer relation, patient calling, data verification, insurance predetermination, inventory management as well as invoicing, insurance filing.
- Greet patients in a friendly and professional manner while building rapport.
- Answer phone calls, process clinic emails.
- Insurance predetermination, reconciliation, and patient data validation.
- Assist patients with frame selection, styling.
- Enter lab orders and accurate patient information as well as supply insurance forms and receipts.
- Notify patients when eyewear is ready.
- Invoicing and collect payments.
- Schedule follow up appointments as needed.
- Patient rebooking, appointment confirmation
- Maintain cleaning procedures and standards.
- Participate in personal and team development training and initiatives including staff meetings, continuing education, and conferences.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, leadership team, suppliers, and the public.
- MUST have 3 - 5 years in a customer service and sales role in an OPTOMETRY/OPTICAL environment.
- Strong mathematical and English writing skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Sales/Administration in a luxury/high volume environment is considered an asset.
- Wage is dependent on the experience. $20-30 per hour.
- Individual Sales bonus
- 4 days work week if the the business needs permits.
- Closed on every long weekend
- Late morning shifts (10am-7pm)
- 3 Paid sick days for the employees who are with us for more than a year.
- Medical benefits (starts after completing 1yr)
- Opportunity to develop a carrier in healthcare. All training and certifications required by Eyetelligence will be paid by Eyetelligence.
- Closed every year from Dec 24th-Jan1st. High performing employees who are with Eyetelligence for more than a year will be rewarded with full week of pay as Christmas Bonus.
- 2 weeks vacation to start. 3 weeks after 2 years.
Eyetelligence Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 35 – 44 per week
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Estimated distance in KM from your residence to the clinic?
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-31
Expected start date: 2023-11-05