Location: OFFICE IN AJAX
Type: PART TIME POSITION
Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Office Assistant. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. This is your opportunity for a rewarding career with growth potential.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service by identifying customer needs. Service can include scheduling appointments, while assisting with responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Developing leads and marketing our products & services while working with the agent to establish and meet office team goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Committed to obtaining Property & Casualty license
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.