Passionate about adding your talents to a team? ? Want to bring that passion to work? We are seeking an independent contractor to join us as our part-time Virtual Assistant. We are looking for that special person who is interested in adding their creative ideas to our team, while taking care of the crucial details. Are you ready to be a part of a team like ours?
We assist women to transform their lives, so they can gain the clarity and confidence to go after the life they want. We are here to show women that they can live THEIR unlimited life. .
We are looking for a person to be a creative and detailed oriented part of our team. The one who takes on the details that are critical to our success. We need you, because taking care of those details frees up our Founder to do her work with our clients.
- Co-create social media strategy, and content. Manage and maintain social media sites as needed (web site, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Seek and secure public speaking opportunities for our Founder (including in person, podcasts, book signings etc.)
- Assistance in planning and booking in person events
- Research as required
- Administrative tasks as required
- Ability to analyze data and look for trends
- Creative and organized
- Passionate about social media and ensuring our Brand is delivered consistently
- Willing to speak up and add value that pushes the team to see and do things differently!
- Highly organized, and able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Calm and confident
- Experience with Google Suite applications - Calendar, Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Must live within a reasonable driving distance of Kitchener Waterloo area
- Able to work independently as well as in cooperation with other team members
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle when needed
- Experienced Canva user, proficient with MailChimp, Calendly, Buffer, Linktree
- Confident sourcing resources on Fiverr
- Expert in the things we don’t even know we need, and willing to convince us we need them!
- Willing and able to attend monthly in person meetings in Kitchener-Waterloo area
The benefits of working with us:
Would you like
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Creative work
- Collaborative and supportive teammates
Apply and see what it's all about!
Job Type: Freelance
Work Location: Remote
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 5 – 8 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-11-30
Expected start date: 2023-11-27