Gryd is one of Canada’s fastest-growing property tech startups! We are a Canadian-born start-up committed to driving proptech forward. We develop and deploy innovative tech solutions for properties and their tenants nation-wide.
Built by a team of innovators who grew tired of the industry's outdated, cumbersome systems, our passion at Gryd is fueled by the positive impact of our solutions across portfolios nationwide.
Our organization is divided into two product lines:
GrydPark is an advanced parking marketplace and lot management solution that empowers property owners to optimize, streamline, and create value from parking assets. Lot Management sharpens internal parking operations while The Marketplace captures and generates revenue from vacant parking spaces.
GrydDigital offers cutting-edge media tech designed to showcase your space at every stage of its development. Our pre-development and virtual media tools empower/equip owners, developers, and REITs across North America to maximize their property value.
Learn more about us at www.gryd.com
About the Role
If you are a motivated self-starter who is looking to work autonomously in a startup team environment, this could be the role for you.
As an essential member of our dynamic team, you will be engaged in developing key solutions for both the B2B and B2C. Your responsibilities will include the delivery of current and future products, as well as their ongoing support and improvement.
We seek developers who possess adaptability and a passion for tackling fresh challenges as we drive technology advancements. If you are an ambitious innovator we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze requirements, and translate them into technical solutions.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining robust, scalable, and efficient backend systems using C# and SQL.
- Implementing and maintaining APIs, microservices, and other backend components.
- Utilizing Microsoft Azure services for cloud-based solutions and manage cloud infrastructure.
- Performing code reviews, identifying areas for improvement, and mentoring junior team members.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues to ensure optimal system performance and reliability.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Software Engineer, with a strong focus on backend development and devops.
- Proficiency in C# and SQL, with a solid understanding of database design and optimization.
- Experience with React/React Native for frontend integration.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure services and cloud infrastructure.
- A strong work ethic, problem-solving skills, and a positive attitude.
- A quick learner who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a fast-growing start-up, we bring an exciting energy to the office (or slack channel) every day. We have a lot to do, so you will be making meaningful contributions as soon as you start with us. We are scaling rapidly, which means there are a lot of opportunities to grow.
We have a collaborative, team-first culture where we tackle challenges and celebrate wins together. We have a flexible, fun and casual environment where we focus on results - no micromanaging or stuffy corporate environment here. Plus, you’ll get to spend your days with some pretty great people.
Some benefits include:
- Comprehensive extended healthcare benefits including dental and vision, life, disability and AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave and personal days
- Holiday office closure
- Flexible hours
- Remote work (optional)
- Casual dress
- Fun company events
- Bring your dog to work
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software development: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Winnipeg, MB R3A 0V7
Application deadline: 2023-09-29