***Fun Team Environment*** Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Are you excited to help customers reach their insurance needs? If you answered yes to these questions, working for an Insurance agent may be the career for you! We’re looking for a motivated, sales-oriented individual who has a passion for the insurance industry. Our goal is to build up strong relationships and increase our professional reputation. Looking for a full-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in our office.
- Establishes personalized telephone contact with the client. Creates a climate of trust conducive to the sale of a home or auto insurance policy. Educates and advises our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Seizes all sales opportunities, solicitation and product offers.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Commercial Insurance Sales experience (preferred).
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals.
- Ability to relate to customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Organized, with the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of social media/ technology.
- Ability to motivate and leadership skills.
- Cold Calling in person and telephone
- Complete Policy Reviews
- Property and Casualty license (must have)RIBO or OTL .
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain ).
- Strong understanding of technology.
- Product/ sales experience (required).
- College diploma in a related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous insurance experience in various property and casualty disciplines, such as underwriting, claims, sales or service would be an asset.
- MUST HAVE CAR AND VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.