Being a part of BrokerLink, means you live our values: to act with integrity, be respectful of others, have a customer-driven mindset, strive for excellence and always treat others with generosity. These values drive our diversity and inclusion efforts to ensure a respectful and inclusive work environment is present.
We want like-minded individuals who want to provide the highest level of customer service, who carry themselves with utmost professionalism.
We want to invest in you! Your success is our success and our purpose of “we’re here to help people” is what motivates us to keep the amazing talent we attract, for a long time. We want to bring out the best of all our team members! Offering countless opportunities to grow and an environment which values our most important assets, you, our team members. We have over 200 offices across Canada, ask us about our flexible work arrangements!
We are looking for a Entry-Level Insurance Advisor to join BrokerLink and work out of our Edmundston, NB branch on a Permanent FT basis.
No insurance experience is necessary for this role. We provide and pay for all training to become a licensed insurance broker in any of our Atlantic branches. Once you’re done training, you’ll be on your way to helping people protect what’s most important to them.
As part of our employee promise, here are some of the many perks of working with us:
- Flexible health and dental insurance benefits package
- Personal Spending amount to invest in your healthy lifestyle
- RRSP - Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching
- ESPP - Employee Share Purchase Plan (TSX:IFC) program with matching aspect
- ‘Dress for your day’, dress according to your daily schedule
- Competitive compensation package with bonus aspect
- Employee discount program, including Apple, Bell, Rogers and more!
- Paid Time Off in the form of: Personal days, Volunteer days, Exam/Study Time, Jury Duty and starting at 3 weeks of vacation per year!
- Working for an employer who is regularly recognized as one of Canada’s best employers such as Kincentric 2022
What the Role Entails:
- Servicing on-going client needs, advising on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommending solutions, answering inquiries, conduct retention calls and process renewals
- Selling new policies/writing new business to existing or new clients, retaining existing book of business
- Contacting Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy
- Preparing documentation for insurers, completing applications for clients, issuing insurance certificates, processing changes, and reviewing renewals
- Keeping current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Actively participate in training initiatives
The Successful candidate will have:
*If you feel you have the equivalent skills, please apply*
- High School Diploma and/or Post-Secondary Education
- A valid insurance license for the Province or willing to obtain same
- Industry accreditation (CAIB, CIP) would be assets
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent customer services skills and adept in conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Ability to thrive and be successful in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
BrokerLink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment which embraces our diversities and sees them as our strength! We want to foster a workplace that makes all our team members and customers feel welcome and appreciated.
Discover more about BrokerLink! Visit our new dedicated Webpage - https://www.brokerlink.ca/campaign/discover-brokerlink
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!