The Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy, with regional services across the country is transforming the Canadian prescription drug landscape and the way patients make decisions about their medications.
Our Mississauga Pharmacy Location is seeking a Pharmacy Assistant that provides meaningful support at the right time to our members for better health and peace of mind.
Do you want to work with a great team & improve patient lives every single day?
Do you want to make a difference and improve patient health outcomes every day?
In this role, you will be on a team of like-minded, energetic, and motivated people responsible for managing and taking action on all inbound communications to the pharmacy, including communications from current and prospective pharmacy patients, as well as from other healthcare professionals. In essence, you will be the first point of contact for individuals contacting the pharmacy for a variety of medication and healthcare-related needs. In addition to helping Canadian’s live healthier lives, we offer a competitive salary and total rewards package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values: integrity, mutual respect, collaboration and passion for healthcare.
- Investigate/solve/respond to the reason for the communication, including but not limited to prescription transfers, refill requests, payment solutions, and shipment tracking.
- Communicate and follow-up with pharmacy providers and prescribers on regarding patient care
- Gather information to create and maintain patient medication profiles
- Escalate complex situations as necessary
- 2 years of relatable experience, preferably in a pharmacy setting
- Proficient in Kroll software
- Specialty Pharmacy setting is strongly preferred.
- Computer literate, possessing intermediate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- CRM experience is preferable but not required
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills,
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible to situations and adaptable to change
- A thorough understanding of quality assurance and delivery of service excellence
- Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to shift priorities working within established timelines
- Demonstrates initiative (learn processes and procedures, various benefits) and displays self-motivation to grasp new concepts quickly
- Results-oriented paying attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
Internal Application deadline - May 25, 2023
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada's leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected]
Do not email [email protected]
for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.