Position available: one
Job Location: Victoria, BC V8N 2A1
Hourly Wage: $45/hr
Working hours: 35 hours per week.
Employment Term: permanent, full-time.
- Design, write, and test new software.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products for the development of the company’s interactive video games.
- Recommend and plan the installation of new systems based on analysis.
- Maintain existing computer programs/systems by making modifications as required.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Program animation software to predefined specifications for the company’s interactive video games, internet-based and mobile-based applications.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Write documentation for new and updated software.
- Develop, modify and maintain gameplay features that integrate effectively into existing software.
- College diploma in computer science.
- Minimum three years of experience in computer/mobile game programming.
- Language: English
- Ability to use software such as Unity3D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS Windows.
- On-site parking available.
- Casual dress.
- 10-day vacation, or 4%