Dare to join Englobe
At nearly 3,000 people, Englobe is one of Canada’s premier firms specializing in professional engineering services, environmental sciences, and soil and biomass treatment.
With offices located across Canada, the United Kingdom and France, we are conveniently located to support large- and small-scale projects, through different stages, in many sectors. Offering a range of value-added services that run the gamut from professional consulting services to turnkey project implementation, Englobe has developed a reputation for integrity, credibility, and people-centered values.
When you choose Englobe, you’re choosing a team with a wide range of expertise and a shared concern for the environment and the sustainable development of their communities. At Englobe, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. We have built a culture of caring and are sincerely committed to diversity and inclusion. In practice, this means we take care of every aspect of the employee experience.
And that’s not all... Taking initiative and seizing opportunities for professional development are encouraged. We believe that great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere! At Englobe, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and excel.
A full range of benefits (group insurance with shared costs upon hiring, group RRSP);
A telemedicine virtual healthcare service;
- An annual reimbursement of sports expenses;
Opportunities for skills development;
Flexible hours and ability to compress working hours;
Internal policy to encourage teleworking.
Choose the path of impact. Join us in creating a positive legacy.
We have two (2) exciting openings for a Civil Project Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidates can be located in any of our Nova Scotia or New Brunswick offices - please identify in your resume what office location you prefer. The Civil Project Manager will be in responsible for all aspects of project management for a variety of projects. Working with a close team of civil engineers and technologists, we are looking for someone who has the ability to coordinate design and construction tasks, review of designs, letters, cost estimates, coordinate with sub consultants and other disciplines, and manage engineering and construction budgets.
Englobe is committed to providing accommodation to, and working with, applicants with disabilities, to meet their needs throughout the recruitment, selection and/or employment process.
- Manage various civil engineering projects for a variety of clients.
Plan and execute projects in accordance with company and client guidelines and standards.
Achieve budget, quality, and schedule compliance on assigned engineering projects.
Responsible to advance and understand project requirements related to current development standards, specifications, and guidelines.
Coordinate project requirements between the client, civil team, and other disciplines.
Prepare formal professional service proposals.
Participate in project and client meetings.
Coordinate discipline and subconsultant activity on projects.
Contract administration during construction including attending all site meetings, meeting minutes, and processing contractor progress estimates.
Report on project status and complete billing.
Maintaining and building client relationships.
Conduct site visits
- Engineer or Technologist with a diploma from an accredited university or college.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience post-education. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas or strategies.
- Effectively and clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing (internal and external).
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to focus and work on multiple projects.
- Ability to provide mentorship to junior staff.
- Be motivated by your success and assist in motivating others.
- Experience in site development, subdivision development, and/or municipal infrastructure.
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D design abilities are essential