Associate Sales Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Central Canada Location
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
We help growing companies deliver on the promise of technology through the automation and integration of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions like SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, and Sage Intacct. Vision33 has the people, processes, and technology to help businesses solve everyday challenges and seize new opportunities for growth and transformation. With Vision33-developed solutions such as iDocuments and Saltbox, Vision33 helps businesses leverage the right transformative technology for their digital transformation journeys.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33, we currently have an opening for an Associate Sales Consultant.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of technology solutions within the Central Canada region.
Working as part of the Vision33 Canada team your duties will include:
- Support the development and execution of net-new software sales.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Responsible to support the prospecting of new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options.
- Execute to support the Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Actively engage in public facing events and presentations remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress.
- Meet established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s).
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience selling Cloud/SaaS sales in the SMB market with a proven track record of leading and scaling high performance teams.
- Consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level.
- Ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Industry familiarity with software such as QuickBooks, Xero, FreshBooks, Sage, SAP Business One etc. would be considered an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- Ability in living our company core values and leading through action.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.