Midsoft Solutions Inc is looking for an experienced Management Consultant to join our team. This role will be responsible for providing strategic planning, budget and program analysis, and program implementation support to clients in the field. The Management Consultant will work with clients to develop and implement their strategic plans. This position will also provide implementation support for the delivery of services to clients.
· Exceptional skills in change management, program management, and project management
· Experience helping organizations plan, implement, and communicate change.
· Experience developing and implementing change management deliverables, including sponsor & stakeholder engagement, communication, training and sustainability plans.
· Experience and certification with industry standards in Change Management methodology (Prosci, CCMP or similar).
- 8 Years of experience in similar role
- Align and integrate change management strategies and best practices within the Client Services Delivery portfolio of projects.
- Oversee and support the development of an Enterprise change strategy and associated change plans and activities undertaken by members of the Project and Change Management teams such as: stakeholder assessments, leadership alignment, change impact assessments, change risk assessments, engagement and communications, training and change readiness, and adoption planning.
- Facilitate the alignment of Client Services Delivery sponsor and project roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate the development of Client Services Delivery core sponsor messages (vision, goals, benefits) based on a facilitated common understanding of the business case for change.
- Support and advise on the development and execution of program workplans and the integration with the overall portfolio implementation plan.
- Provide advice and guidance on planning and facilitation of stakeholder engagements in collaboration with project leads and sponsors.
- Provide advice and guidance on stakeholder communications and training needs assessments and work in partnership with leads to execute plans aligned with the change management strategy.
- Support and coach sponsors and leads in engagement and change champion roles.
- Support change management capability building within project team roles.
Work Remotely No
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $45.00-$75.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-05
Expected start date: 2023-09-11