We’re looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Account Coordinator to join our Sales & Marketing Team within the Winnipeg Office at 140 Otter Street.
As an Account Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting in managing several established Lottery accounts, and act as a liaison between assigned clients and internal work groups, to ensure exceptional service and product quality from initial ticket concept through production to delivery.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On-Site Gym
- A variety of committee driven employee engagement activities
- Free Parking
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the internal account team and assist in managing several clients and projects.
- Prepare customer specifications for lottery tickets and obtain appropriate approvals from the clients.
- Track and maintain project paperwork, while ensuring accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Participate in strategic planning and development alongside internal teams through the creation of new ticket artwork and other specific lottery documentation.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internally and externally, relative to assigned accounts.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal work groups to troubleshoot any issues that may arise, and to meet customers’ delivery requirements.
Who You Are
- A self-starter with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A highly motivated team member who thrives in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
- A go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and is skilled in balancing client needs and expectations.
- Detail-oriented with the proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- A quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs.
- An effective team player who is energetic and passionate about our brand and company.
What You’ll Bring
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
- 1 year experience in an Administrative or Project Coordination role.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously and operate with flexibility in the presence of shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to [email protected].
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: In person