Managed IT Support Analyst
As our business grows, Cabco seeks a Managed IT Support Analyst to work out of our Dartmouth, NS office.
A self-starter with a passion for technology, you are comfortable working independently and as part of a team in a collaborative, goal-oriented atmosphere. You have a reputation as being reliable, customerâ€“focused, and approach your daily work in an efficient, highly organized manner.
What Does Cabco Bring to the Table?
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package
- A focus on employee wellness
- Company pension match plan
- Paid vacation and milestone service awards
- Use of company vehicle
- On-the-job paid training, mentoring and opportunity for career growth
- An amazing team and company that lives its core values of our people, customers, community, growth, integrity, and safety.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving user support concerns via phone, email and in-person
- Assist with the implementation, installation and integration of Managed IT services and tools
- Collaborate with the team to help design and implement security solutions for both new and existing customers, based on specific needs and requirements.
- Train customers to use their equipment and software and provide technical support (both remotely and on-site)
Perform upgrades and installation of server hardware, software, manage virtualized environments and related back-end business applications.
- Help ensure all security and technical requirements are met
Post secondary education in a related field
Strong knowledge in Microsoft 365
Customer service experience (1-2 years preferred)
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving
Strong organization skills
Interest in learning new technologies and completing required training and certifications as necessary.
Valid driverâ€™s license
If you are interested in being part of a growing company driven by innovative technology and a goal to be the best at what we do, we look forward to hearing from you.
At Cabco we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women (applying for non-traditional positions), persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.