At INFINITEK we are a technical staffing recruitment agency specialising in placing quality candidates within the engineering, manufacturing and renewable energy space. We are currently working with a specific team of renewable energy professionals who are passionate about community, the environment, and shared social values.
They are looking to hire Project Developers to join their rapidly growing team in the renewable energy sector.
You will lead many aspects of the development of wind and solar energy projects. You will work with an inspiring team composed of experts in renewable energy policy and incentives, real estate, GIS, legal, design, permitting, site preparation, finance and construction.
They acknowledge that the most valuable resource for their business is the confidence of the communities that are willing to host their projects in their ability to find the equilibrium between their best interests, the financial viability of our undertakings and the needs of the environment.
- Have a track record in the development of solar and / or wind energy projects;
- Experiences in state policy, legislation, compliance filings, contracts, in order to dissect whether they contain exciting project opportunities;
- Are galvanized by identifying strategic points of interconnection on the grid based on available capacity and managing interconnection requests with various ISOs and RTOs;
- Able to assist the construction team as necessary to bring projects into operation;
- Are familiar with project management procedures, project scheduling, budgeting and financial modelling;
- Are not shy and comfortable with community outreach, public presentations, contract negotiation, and communications across a spectrum of outside partners (landowners, local and state government representatives, community members, suppliers, etc.);
- Appreciate the merit for our society in sharing the value created by our projects with our host communities, our First Nations partners and underrepresented groups;
- Are experienced with MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, ETAP, PVSyst, Helioscope, Wind Pro or other design software;
- By any chance have experience with energy storage.
- Candidates based or willing to relocate to Fredericton, NB or Halifax, NS will be considered.
- The position will be primarily based in the field, with a balance of travelling to project sites and office work, as well as occasional travel to the US and Europe if necessary.
- You will report to the the CEO directly.
- Start date: TBD. ASAP is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Project development: 2 years (preferred)
- Renewable Energy: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person