At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier, and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and vehicle components to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning and solar.
We are currently seeking a Key Account Manager to join our dynamic team on a full-time permanent basis.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be responsible for delivering on action plans to achieve specified targets. They will work with Channel partners on strategic selling to meet and exceed sales targets and develop existing and future project opportunities.
Sales Quotas & Results
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly targets are achieved
- Listing core and premium skus by category
- Developing account profiles – key contacts / revenue / LG revenue / competitors
- Creating revenue plans by account with buyer – Forecasting 120 days out
- Delivering action plans by account to achieve target revenues
- Weekly account scheduling to review inventory and ad plans
- Expanding LG line in all categories
- Providing timely and competitive information to Head Office
- Ensuring proper brand message is delivered in all materials i.e. Flyer, ROP, Web, Radio, In-Store
- Developing account specific promotional plans 120 days out
- Contributing to the development of key account sales goals and KPI measures
- Managing inventory and sell-through activities
- Performing Gap analysis by major account to find opportunities
- Updating market analysis worksheet – to be continually updated on monthly basis
- Providing revenue and share data by category including market trends – weekly
- Assisting with service-related issues, RA and DOA issues, and Credit related concerns
- Maintaining proactive relationship with order fulfilment counterpart
- Pre and Post Meeting Files for accurate after action plans
- Managing multi-level relationships with assigned accounts
- Keeping senior management abreast of all areas of development
Self-Improvement & Training
- Memorizing LG product knowledge and related materials
- Maintaining expert knowledge of key competitors in key growth categories
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and market intelligence through E-learning, industry magazines, sales related materials, trade shows, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- 5-10 years’ independent account management experience
- Experience within Home Appliances sales space required
- Strong presentation/training/teaching skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt with growing businesses and teams.
- Excellent time management skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Analytical, curious, and persistent.
- Self-starter with drive to win.
- Quick learner
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.